Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Potato Head's Treehouse
August 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Potato Head's Treehouse, and find how Potato Head lived in the greenery of San Francisco. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Potato Head, snapping in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical requirements or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 10 to October 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.