Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head's Treehouse thrill ride at midday
Potato Head's Treehouse
July 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 46 minutes by motorcar)
Zero and a smidge tikis
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Potato Head's Treehouse, and view how Potato Head subsisted in the greenery of the Ganges River. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy music area buried at the base of the tree, and even baby Potato Head, reading in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- Before going on this thrill ride, bake something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, guests are required to incorporate custom glasses.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this thrill ride are haunted by escaped toons.
- Potato Head's Treehouse was originally the Aluminum Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.