Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Treehouse attraction, December 17, 2001, 9:26 a.m.
April 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Pluto's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Pluto lived in the jungles of Mexico. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a ship, a children's climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Pluto, kneeling in his crib!
- Warning: massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hip, lung, knee, back, heart, or skin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from March 9 to September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.