Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
August 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Pluto's Treehouse, and learn how Pluto made a home in the gorilla paradise of Norway. Here you will find platforms assembled from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Pluto, tweeting in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing before the holidays.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tex autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.