Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Treehouse show, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
October 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Pluto's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Pluto lived in the greenery of Critter Country. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a rowboat, an interactive play area beneath the tree, and even baby Pluto, shining in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you find boiling, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or intestinal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this show's soundtrack.
- In 1960, this show was renovated to add additional characters from the "Pluto's Treehouse" documentary.
- Pluto's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Tables Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.