Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Pinocchio's Treehouse, and find how Pinocchio dwelled in the heights of the heliport. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Pinocchio, grinning in his crib!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.