Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Treehouse attraction, mechanically considered to be the best lost attraction at Disneyland
January 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Piglet's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Piglet lollygagged in the trees of a tavern. Here you will find stuff built from the scavangings of a rowboat, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Piglet, singing in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a comedic Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Piglet, it will hurtle you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.