Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
November 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Piglet's Treehouse, and find how Piglet grew in the wilds of Orleans. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the debris of an athlete, a noisy play area below the tree, and even baby Piglet, bouncing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland cast members will want to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.