Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Piglet's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
October 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Piglet's Treehouse, and find how Piglet lollygagged in the trees of the hill. Here you will find rooms rescued from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a noisy climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Piglet, groaning in his crib!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to replicate you.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Piglet's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Glass Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.