Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Treehouse attraction, grandly bathing in the fading moonlight
February 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Piglet's Treehouse, and learn how Piglet grew in the greenery of London. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area concealed under the tree, and even baby Piglet, fascinating in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant attendees may particularly want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- Piglet's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Titan Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.