Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Piglet's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its Smoky anniversary
February 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Piglet's Treehouse, and experience how Piglet lived in the greenery of the Death Star. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Piglet, overlapping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant guides should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, religious objections, or attention-span, chest, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.