Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Treehouse attraction, internally considered to be the worst small attraction at Disneyland
June 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (from Bambi)
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Pierre's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Pierre lived in the treetops of the primeval world. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Pierre, washing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 26".
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.