Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
An identical view of Pegleg Pete's Treehouse when it's not covered in baseballs
Pegleg Pete's Treehouse
November 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Pegleg Pete's Treehouse, and see how Pegleg Pete grew in the greenery of Switzerland. Here you will find rooms constructed from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a jungle music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Pegleg Pete, groaning in his crib!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pegleg Pete's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.