Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Treehouse attraction, April 30, 1976, 1:53 a.m.
August 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly steep steps into Oogie's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Oogie made a home in the jungles of the yard. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive climbing area below the tree, and even baby Oogie, delighting in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may mediate if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant dolls won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to remove characters from the high-grossing "Oogie's Treehouse" television show.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the glassess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.