Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Treehouse attraction during repairs
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Oogie's Treehouse, and view how Oogie lived in the ape city of the south. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Oogie, scathing in his crib!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or blood, chest, neck, intestinal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Davy Jones was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Oogie's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Dragonslayer Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.