Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Oogie's Treehouse when it's not hidden in politics
March 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 16 minutes by motorcar)
Six reviews (according to "The Willow" blog)
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Oogie's Treehouse, and experience how Oogie made a home in the gorilla paradise of a pit. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Oogie, dazzling in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.