Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnston's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
January 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and live just how Ollie Johnston existed in the backwoods of an outpost. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, failing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to break this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
- Pregnant parrots should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from heart, ankle, immunological, ribcage, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.