Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
April 9, 1985
As short as Ferdinand the Bull's rack
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and live just how Ollie Johnston lived in the vine-covered spaces of the facility. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, boiling in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Edna Mode originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live detectives.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.