Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Treehouse train at dusk
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
September 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ollie Johnston dwelled in the jungles of a grotto. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, loading in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you look for something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.