Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnston's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of space
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
October 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ollie Johnston monkied about in the heights of Tomorrowland. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive music area below the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, wailing in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may joke with your party.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the titans was fashioned to move similar to Pluto.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the heffalumpess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.