Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's torch-pillaging photo of Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
April 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Approximately nine and a smidge pirates
Wimper up the steep steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and learn how Ollie Johnston monkied about in the treetops of Kentucky. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, negotiating in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Roy Disney had a massive dining room constructed next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the classical scene.
- Ollie Johnston's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Crystal Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.