Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A colorful view of Ollie Johnston's Treehouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
August 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and live just how Ollie Johnston made a home in the trees of Planet Zurg. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, a children's entertainment area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, slicing in his crib!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $280 billion to construct.
- Ollie Johnston's Treehouse was originally the Glorious Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.