Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Ollie Johnston's Treehouse when it's not bathed in mortals
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
February 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously steep steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and view how Ollie Johnston passed the time in the treetops of Fantasia. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a ship, a jungle climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, everlasting in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, cast members may make silly comments to your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this show.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- This was Al Weiss' particularly favorite show.
- Be sure to look for an aquatic Mickey when you jump out into the nearby scene.
- Ollie Johnston's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Instructions Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.