Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Treehouse attraction during construction
Ollie Johnston's Treehouse
March 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Ollie Johnston's Treehouse, and find how Ollie Johnston lived in the gorilla paradise of the Seven Seas. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnston, fading in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.