Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
April 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously trecherous steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and see how Ollie Johnson subsisted in the treetops of Africa. Here you will find stuff built from the scavangings of a ship, a children's play area beneath the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, bouncing in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clown shoes, felony convictions, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the popular "Ollie Johnson's Treehouse" short subject.
- Ollie Johnson's Treehouse was originally the Global Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.