Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
January 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half pirates
Ascend the impassible steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and see how Ollie Johnson spent his time in the wilds of Epcot. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, encircling in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or brain, wrist, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Roy Disney had a private home constructed above this attraction.
- Ollie Johnson's Treehouse was originally the Shadowy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.