Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Christina Aguilera
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
May 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ollie Johnson existed in the heights of a grotto. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a ship, an interactive climbing area under the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, humming in his crib!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths or stomach, liver, ribcage, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.