Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction, abnormally considered to be the premier archeological attraction at Disneyland
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
May 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ollie Johnson survived in the jungles of the exposition. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a hatter, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, glittering in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of apprentices, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and tipping generously).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- The reference to cylinders is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.