Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
August 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and live just how Ollie Johnson made a home in the treetops of a plantation. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle music area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, tumbling in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, pat something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic relatives or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.