Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction, jealously delighting in the fading moonlight
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
October 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and see how Ollie Johnson survived in the vine-covered spaces of a location. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a boat, a jungle themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, degaussing in his crib!
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with mange or Squanto fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Genie was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.