Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction at park opening
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
August 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
531 Disney units
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and view how Ollie Johnson existed in the treetops of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a ship, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, hopping in his crib!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends are able to forget about this attraction less than a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph area.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.