Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Treehouse attraction at night
May 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction thumbs down
Ascend the trecherous steps into Nemo's Treehouse, and experience how Nemo avoided stairs in the greenery of Asia. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a schooner, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby Nemo, standing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to transport this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- For your safety, you should be free from attention-span, lycanthropic, viral, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom pants.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1907 World's Exposition.
- Nemo's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Gondolas Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.