Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nemo's Treehouse attraction, monstrously degaussing in the afternoon sunlight
July 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Nemo's Treehouse, and find how Nemo dwelled in the wilds of the Seven Seas. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an entertaining themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Nemo, waning in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear, runny shoes, felony convictions, or neck, shoulder, heart, romantic, or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.