Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Treehouse attraction during construction
December 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Nemo's Treehouse, and see how Nemo lived in the vine-covered spaces of the primeval world. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a ship, an interactive play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Nemo, playing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to flags, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as a lake to ride.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.