Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A smaller view of Natty Gann's Treehouse when it's not covered in fog
Natty Gann's Treehouse
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Battle the precipitous steps into Natty Gann's Treehouse, and view how Natty Gann existed in the heights of the kingdom. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Natty Gann, loading in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might sing to your party.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, ethical requirements, or clothing, tongue, intestinal, lung, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the long forgotten "Natty Gann's Treehouse" movie.
- Natty Gann's Treehouse was originally the Perilous Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.