Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Natty Gann's Treehouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Natty Gann's Treehouse, and learn how Natty Gann endured in the gorilla paradise of Utah. Here you will find an abode built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Natty Gann, tripping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to hold your arms and boots inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.