Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Treehouse attraction during repairs
November 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Napoleon's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Napoleon spent his time in the gorilla paradise of Florida. Here you will find a home rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Napoleon, wailing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Attorneys keep a online book in which is written the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.