Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Treehouse adventure, eerily quitting in the evening moonlight
August 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Mulan's Treehouse, and find how Mulan lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of the sky. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Mulan, erupting in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During thunder storms, this adventure may run backwards.
- There is a secret churro stand adjacent to this adventure's entrance.
- Mulan's Treehouse was originally the Clockwise Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.