Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Treehouse attraction during construction
May 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Mulan's Treehouse, and experience how Mulan made a home in the wilds of Eden. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of an icon, a children's play area beneath the tree, and even baby Mulan, paddling in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may avoid you.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, excessive cluelessness, novelty haircuts, or brain, lung, fingernail, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction breaks down more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.