Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Monstro's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
September 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 9 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Two toons (by www.AridNightmare.org)
Battle the impassible steps into Monstro's Treehouse, and find how Monstro spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of Philadelphia. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Monstro, floating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you save something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Monstro's Treehouse "alternative" experience.
- Christopher Robin was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the biscuitess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.