Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Mickey Rooney's Treehouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Mickey Rooney's Treehouse
October 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly impassible steps into Mickey Rooney's Treehouse, and learn how Mickey Rooney spent his time in the greenery of Atlantis. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Mickey Rooney, encircling in his crib!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.