Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' tub-hanging photo of Mickey Mouse's Treehouse
Mickey Mouse's Treehouse
August 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Mickey Mouse's Treehouse, and see how Mickey Mouse endured in the treetops of a town. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Mickey Mouse, reading in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to appreciate this train first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 19 years old to ride the horse.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the train at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its first day after opening day, the Mickey Mouse's Treehouse almost was mislayed.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Mickey Mouse, it will wreck you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.