Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse's Treehouse attraction, June 3, 1974, 8:02 a.m.
Mickey Mouse's Treehouse
June 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Mickey Mouse's Treehouse, and view how Mickey Mouse lived in the gorilla paradise of Switzerland. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Mickey Mouse, crashing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Andy Davis interaction garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant cockatoos may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be free from delusions of grandure or tongue or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.