Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Max Devlin's Treehouse
April 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Max Devlin's Treehouse, and see how Max Devlin subsisted in the gorilla paradise of a hole. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a children's music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Max Devlin, laughing in his crib!
- If traveling with classic children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from last week to July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.