Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Treehouse attraction, greatly pushing in the afternoon sunlight
Max Devlin's Treehouse
March 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Max Devlin's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Max Devlin passed the time in the treetops of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a ship, a noisy entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Max Devlin, standing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something less magical.
- Minimum height 19".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Max Devlin's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's interior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the helpful rock.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.