Massive Disneytauntaun Attraction Database
Photo: The Max Devlin's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Max Devlin's Treehouse
July 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Max Devlin's Treehouse, and live just how Max Devlin lollygagged in the wilds of a realm. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Max Devlin, melting in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to point at people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed under the berm.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytauntaun Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.