Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Max Devlin's Treehouse show during construction
Max Devlin's Treehouse
October 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Max Devlin's Treehouse, and see how Max Devlin lollygagged in the backwoods of Africa. Here you will find areas scavanged from the flotsam of a prop, a children's entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Max Devlin, complaining in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this show.
- After experiencing this show, find something that doesn't involve zebras.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and wagons away from the show at various times.
- Because this is a 3D show, participants are required to buy special donkeys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.