Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Max Devlin's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
Max Devlin's Treehouse
April 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Max Devlin's Treehouse, and learn how Max Devlin made a home in the trees of a studio. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the remains of a ship, a noisy play area underneath the tree, and even baby Max Devlin, hanging in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a secret alcove at the bottom of the Max Devlin's Treehouse, there is a loafing court for V.I.P.s.
- Max Devlin's Treehouse was originally the Dirty Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weasel.