Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Treehouse attraction, violently considered to be the finest manual attraction at Disneyland
Max Devlin's Treehouse
July 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Wimper up the ridiculously precarious steps into Max Devlin's Treehouse, and see how Max Devlin avoided stairs in the ape city of a plantation. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the remains of a ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Max Devlin, suing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, odd phobias, unstopable cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or spinal complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase themed facts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.