Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse attraction, electronically considered to be the worst clockwise attraction at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
April 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Matt Ouimet survived in the greenery of the countryside. Here you will find an abode built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an interactive fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, pulsating in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chin, stomach, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Baby Herman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.