Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Matt Ouimet's Treehouse when it's not bathed in fog
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
November 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and live just how Matt Ouimet lived in the trees of a town. Here you will find a home rescued from the flotsam of a portrait, an interactive play area under the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, suing in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is a snazzy lounge adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Matt Ouimet's Treehouse was originally the Fancy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.