Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Matt Ouimet's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Matt Ouimet's Treehouse
August 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously precarious steps into Matt Ouimet's Treehouse, and experience how Matt Ouimet lived in the wilds of Africa. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a boat, a noisy entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Matt Ouimet, darling in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may make silly comments to your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from February 1 until something like June 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.