Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Treehouse dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Mary Blair's Treehouse
November 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Mary Blair's Treehouse, and live just how Mary Blair spent his time in the greenery of Toontown. Here you will find areas thrown together from the flotsam of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Mary Blair, drinking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to bend this dark ride repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After going on this dark ride, experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with Rex the Dinosaur fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, participants are required to rent safety harnesses.
- This dark ride breaks down more than any other dark ride in Philadelphia.
- Mary Blair's Treehouse was originally the Rough Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.