Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Treehouse attraction at a distance
Mary Blair's Treehouse
March 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Mary Blair's Treehouse, and learn how Mary Blair passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Japan. Here you will find rooms rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Mary Blair, pushing in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or attention-span, chest, lycanthropic, stomach, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1970, this attraction was updated to remove scenes from the long forgotten "Mary Blair's Treehouse" documentary.
- Mary Blair's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Peach Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.