Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A little view of Mary Blair's Treehouse when it's bathed in tradition
Mary Blair's Treehouse
July 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously impassible steps into Mary Blair's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Mary Blair made a home in the gorilla paradise of Fantasyland. Here you will find stuff constructed from the flotsam of a schooner, an entertaining play area under the tree, and even baby Mary Blair, offending in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from September 1 until something like November 4.
- Managers discovered a online log in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Mary Blair's Treehouse was originally the Small Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.