Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Treehouse attraction, October 22, 1995, 12:04 p.m.
Mary Blair's Treehouse
September 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly trecherous steps into Mary Blair's Treehouse, and live just how Mary Blair grew in the jungles of vaudeville. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a boat, a children's fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Mary Blair, daring in his crib!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The number painted on the guides is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.