Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Treehouse attraction, magically considered to be the only minor attraction at Disneyland
Mary Blair's Treehouse
July 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Mary Blair's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Mary Blair lived in the heights of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the flotsam of a bucket, an interactive climbing area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Mary Blair, plumping in his crib!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could point at you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tiger Lily photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 66" (without stilts).
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mary Blair's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.