Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Treehouse attraction, August 4, 1973, 2:21 a.m.
November 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Marlin's Treehouse, and live just how Marlin spent his time in the wilds of Italy. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the remains of a boat, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Marlin, splashing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an international shareholder.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or skin, clothing, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the area began construction.
- Marlin's Treehouse was originally the Shady Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.