Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Marlin's Treehouse when it's covered in tarps
December 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a third vultures
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Marlin's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Marlin lollygagged in the treetops of a university. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the flotsam of a ship, a children's play area underneath the tree, and even baby Marlin, educating in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum height 40".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Marlin's Treehouse alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from October 27 to May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.