Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent's Treehouse attraction, April 21, 1990, 2:89 a.m.
April 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Ascend the impassible steps into Maleficent's Treehouse, and view how Maleficent made a home in the backwoods of Grand Canyon. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Maleficent, storytelling in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could point at your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tipping generously).
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from February 19 until perhaps August 9 (or there abouts).
- This was Rocketeer's particularly hated attraction.
- Maleficent's Treehouse was originally the Colorful Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.