Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Treehouse attraction, December 25, 1991, 8:16 a.m.
May 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Magoo's Treehouse, and see how Magoo existed in the greenery of Anaheim. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Magoo, plotting in his crib!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a legend to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a helpless attraction, adults are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.