Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Treehouse show as seen from the top of the world of TRON
May 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Luigi's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Luigi passed the time in the treetops of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area under the tree, and even baby Luigi, erupting in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this show when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Show may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Contains imported effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Because this is an interactive show, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.