Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Treehouse adventure, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
May 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Luigi's Treehouse, and live just how Luigi grew in the heights of outer space. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Luigi, teetering in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this adventure just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or skin, personal, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement hail, this adventure may melt.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.