Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Luigi's Treehouse attraction at dusk
December 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Luigi's Treehouse, and live just how Luigi lived in the trees of Planet Zurg. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Luigi, loading in his crib!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Sallah was once reported hopping this attraction.
- Luigi's Treehouse was originally the Tubular Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.