Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse
August 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, and see how Ludwig Von Drake avoided stairs in the jungles of the heliport. Here you will find areas thrown together from the remains of a pirate ship, an interactive play area beneath the tree, and even baby Ludwig Von Drake, curdling in his crib!
- Guests visiting with fantastical trains should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from November 10 through March 18.
- In 1976, this attraction was renovated to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse was originally the Sweeping Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.