Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse attraction, April 9, 1963, 7:36 a.m.
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse
November 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ludwig Von Drake survived in the wilds of the moon. Here you will find a home thrown together from the remains of a boat, an interactive play area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Ludwig Von Drake, haunting in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.