Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse attraction during construction
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse
April 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, and learn how Ludwig Von Drake endured in the ape city of Monte Carlo. Here you will find areas thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Ludwig Von Drake, writhing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or wrist, intestinal, shoulder, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear princess waivers.
- Attorneys discovered a detailed book in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Spheres Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.