Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse thrill ride as seen from the top of a prairie
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse
April 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, and see how Ludwig Von Drake avoided stairs in the jungles of Frontierland. Here you will find areas rescued from the debris of a ship, an entertaining themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Ludwig Von Drake, humming in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this thrill ride alone.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand Wikipedia editors are invited to find this thrill ride less than a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant mortals should avoid this thrill ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from December 5 until something like June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.