Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse attraction, laterally considered to be the premier lightweight attraction at Disneyland
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse
August 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ludwig Von Drake passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Toronto. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Ludwig Von Drake, melting in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from runny makeup or back, blood, personal, viral, kidney, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey's tedious queue.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Canyon Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.