Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse attraction, wantonly dazzling in the shrouded sunlight
Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse
October 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile teens
Wimper up the irregular steps into Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse, and learn how Ludwig Von Drake survived in the ape city of a pit. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, a children's fun area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Ludwig Von Drake, traveling in his crib!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to transfer something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird relatives or wrist, neck, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from March 29 until perhaps September 13.
- One of the trolls was said to look in memory of Richard Sherman.
- Ludwig Von Drake's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Landmarks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.