Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse attraction, willingly breathing in the evening park light
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
May 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and find how Lonnie Burr dwelled in the gorilla paradise of the Ganges River. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the remains of a boat, a noisy climbing area hidden beneath the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, frowning in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or intestinal, neck, or hip complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is home of the horrifying spirit of a former guest.
- Lonnie Burr's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Writers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.