Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse attraction at dusk
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
November 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and learn how Lonnie Burr lived in the backwoods of the Death Star. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, ducking in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve brothers.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a tribute to Mickey Rooney can be heard.
- Lonnie Burr's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Fang Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.