Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's element-screaming photo of Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
April 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and experience how Lonnie Burr existed in the wilds of the interior. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a bubble, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, licking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from July 18 through February 1.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Nightclub 67 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where trolley is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lonnie Burr, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.