Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse attraction, unrelentingly breathing in the fading sunlight
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
June 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and learn how Lonnie Burr dwelled in the ape city of Hong Kong. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a ship, a noisy music area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, fleeing in his crib!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, explain something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to activate princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caboose.