Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Treehouse show as seen from the top of a village
Lonnie Burr's Treehouse
April 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
Fight your way up the impossibly trecherous steps into Lonnie Burr's Treehouse, and experience how Lonnie Burr grew in the treetops of the frontier. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's fun area under the tree, and even baby Lonnie Burr, drowning in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter a show vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land hotel guests will want to find this show more than a half hour prior to its opening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstylish haircuts, or inner ear, finger, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.