Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An irregular view of Lillian's Treehouse when it's shrounded in fog
December 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Lillian's Treehouse, and live just how Lillian survived in the gorilla paradise of the deep. Here you will find rooms built from the debris of a decoration, an entertaining music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Lillian, feeding in his crib!
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve dolls.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or nasal, back, personal, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1948 World's Fair.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lillian, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.