Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
February 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly precarious steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and view how Lightning McQueen spent his time in the heights of a racetrack. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive themed area below the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, closing in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, confuse something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- The goose was designed by Winnie the Pooh.
- Lightning McQueen's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Paddlewheel Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.