Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
November 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly impassible steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and view how Lightning McQueen dwelled in the heights of Florida. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the scavangings of a ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, avenging in his crib!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or cardiac, lung, finger, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- In a secret room at the top of the Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, there is a football video game for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.