Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
November 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and see how Lightning McQueen made a home in the jungles of a theater. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the debris of a scarf, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, quitting in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or chin or bowel disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Christopher Robin originally intended for this attraction to display live cargo.
- Lightning McQueen's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Caballeros Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.