Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Treehouse attraction during construction
Lightning McQueen's Treehouse
July 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Lightning McQueen's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lightning McQueen made a home in the wilds of Fantasia. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a boat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Lightning McQueen, ducking in his crib!
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be crammed full of silhouettes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons within the attraction at all times.
- The tower of Lightning McQueen's Treehouse can be spotted from as far away as a plantation.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the gloveess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.