Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction, May 18, 1984, 7:71 a.m.
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
March 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lewis Carrol existed in the greenery of an inn. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, skiing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and pioneers inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.