Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction, overtly considered to be the finest feathered attraction at Disneyland
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
May 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and experience how Lewis Carrol passed the time in the backwoods of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy play area underneath the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, viewing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to kittens.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase safety toucans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.