Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A safe view of Lewis Carrol's Treehouse when it's covered in fog
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
May 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Climb the steep steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lewis Carrol passed the time in the treetops of the old west. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an interactive climbing area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, descending in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" (dripping wet) tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 8 years old to ride in back.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.