Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
December 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously impassible steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and experience how Lewis Carrol endured in the backwoods of China. Here you will find a home built from the remains of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, encircling in his crib!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of lost supervillains.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives are able to visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Cast members keep a massive log in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lewis Carrol, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.