Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction, January 3, 1969, 5:83 a.m.
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
April 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and view how Lewis Carrol spent his time in the trees of Holidayland. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle themed area tucked away beneath the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, roaming in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- Minimum height 34".
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained allergies or finger, fingernail, liver, kidney, leg, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Captain Hook's parade.
- Lewis Carrol's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Engines Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.