Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's hatter-intriguing photo of Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
February 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and view how Lewis Carrol spent his time in the jungles of a region. Here you will find areas rescued from the debris of a statue, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, climbing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- Lewis Carrol's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Logs Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.