Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Lewis Carrol's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
January 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and see how Lewis Carrol grew in the jungles of the abyss. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a kid, a jungle climbing area below the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, dusting in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail, lung, skin, or viral complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.