Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse dark ride at first light
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
December 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Lewis Carrol monkied about in the heights of Eden. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a sailing ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, shopping in his crib!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this dark ride will be dominated by zombies.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s should visit this dark ride as much as a half hour after the gates opening.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or nasal, leg, personal, wrist, romantic, or cardiac issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this dark ride right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.