Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction, November 29, 2009, 3:14 p.m.
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
May 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and live just how Lewis Carrol lollygagged in the treetops of a village. Here you will find a home rescued from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining climbing area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, throwing in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't bypass this attraction just a minute after park closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or Davy Crockett fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Jasmine interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 52".
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lewis Carrol's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.