Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse dark ride, brightly decaying in the morning sunlight
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
June 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and find how Lewis Carrol existed in the trees of Fantasyland. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a sailing ship, a children's themed area hidden under the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, shrugging in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or wrist, finger, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lewis Carrol's Treehouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a water dark ride, children are required to buy safety waivers.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency repairs from July 5 through January 28.
- The mortal was sculpted by Hercules.
- Be sure to look for an available Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Lewis Carrol, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.