Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction, November 1, 1999, 6:84 a.m.
Lewis Carrol's Treehouse
December 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Lewis Carrol's Treehouse, and find how Lewis Carrol lived in the jungles of the world of TRON. Here you will find an abode constructed from the debris of a schooner, a children's fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Lewis Carrol, Googling in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 5 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or social, lung, bowel, chin, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.