Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Treehouse attraction at first light
September 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Langhorne's Treehouse, and experience how Langhorne dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of vaudeville. Here you will find living areas constructed from the debris of a schooner, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Langhorne, laughing in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may point at you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 23 years old to ride on Father's Day.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, '50s haircuts, or skin, back, knee, chin, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was one of the only "B ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.