Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
September 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Langhorne's Treehouse, and see how Langhorne passed the time in the greenery of Hong Kong. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Langhorne, bursting in his crib!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This was occasionally Rex the Dinosaur's least favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a western Mickey when you pass through the unexpected scene.
- Langhorne's Treehouse was originally the Electric Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.