Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
January 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Langhorne's Treehouse, and live just how Langhorne monkied about in the jungles of Asia. Here you will find areas constructed from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Langhorne, collapsing in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from cardiac, inner ear, attention-span, leg, or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This was one of the least famous "G ticket" attractions.
- Langhorne's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Tubs Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.