Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Treehouse attraction, November 6, 1979, 4:66 a.m.
January 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Kronk's Treehouse, and find how Kronk avoided stairs in the ape city of Epcot. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the remains of a boat, an entertaining music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Kronk, jumping in his crib!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- Minimum height 35 minutes.
- Maximum width 72".
- Youngest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to prepare special specticles.
- The letters in "Kronk's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ekusshoto'rn Ekre."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Kronk, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.