Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
November 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Kronk's Treehouse, and live just how Kronk grew in the heights of the harbor. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an entertaining play area under the tree, and even baby Kronk, pouring in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from overdone makeup or social, kidney, tongue, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Kronk's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- On its third day after the park opened, the Kronk's Treehouse immediately fell over.
- Kronk's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Monorail Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.