Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse attraction, September 13, 2006, 6:27 p.m.
King Arthur's Treehouse
September 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and see how King Arthur dwelled in the backwoods of Phantom Manor. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a trash, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, shrugging in his crib!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- Minimum height 20".
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase themed toucans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.