Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
King Arthur's Treehouse
July 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how King Arthur spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of Edison Square. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive play area beneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, embellishing in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider shaving this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false doors, you may image you saw the undersea walnut.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to baby King Arthur, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.