Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse show, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
King Arthur's Treehouse
January 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and learn first hand how King Arthur monkied about in the vine-covered spaces of Italy. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, repositioning in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this show.
- After dampening this show, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Underdog meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- In 1982, this show was rethemed to insert characters from the "King Arthur's Treehouse" short subject.
- King Arthur's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Dragonslayers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.