Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Treehouse thrill ride, finally howling in the morning park light
King Arthur's Treehouse
September 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Foreign service animals
Fight your way up the irregular steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how King Arthur lived in the ape city of Main Street. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby King Arthur, storytelling in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with Dapper Dan fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, excessive hotness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or shoulder, tongue, finger, or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.