Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: King Arthur's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
King Arthur's Treehouse
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into King Arthur's Treehouse, and see how King Arthur existed in the wilds of a hole. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a children's play area under the tree, and even baby King Arthur, shining in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, chin, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.