Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Justin Timberlake's Treehouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Justin Timberlake's Treehouse
March 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Justin Timberlake's Treehouse, and find how Justin Timberlake made a home in the vine-covered spaces of Matecumbe. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a wheel, an entertaining play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Justin Timberlake, shopping in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find ducking, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Robon Crusoe photo area.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 12 years old to ride alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The letters in "Justin Timberlake's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Tj Aoesieinrtrkeebsmu' Utlhse."
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.