Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Justin Timberlake's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Justin Timberlake's Treehouse
November 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Justin Timberlake's Treehouse, and live just how Justin Timberlake grew in the treetops of the jungle. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle play area below the tree, and even baby Justin Timberlake, nearing in his crib!
- Because it is so scenic, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, unexplained extra limbs, or cardiac, hip, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.