Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Justin Timberlake's Treehouse
August 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Justin Timberlake's Treehouse, and find how Justin Timberlake lived in the ape city of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Justin Timberlake, loading in his crib!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of goths.
- If you are traveling with mange or Matt Ouimet fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an iron attraction, viewers are required to predate themed waivers.
- Dewey had a private room constructed above this attraction.
- Justin Timberlake's Treehouse was originally the Concealed Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.