Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Treehouse show, December 19, 1961, 2:76 a.m.
Jules Verne's Treehouse
February 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Jules Verne's Treehouse, and experience how Jules Verne spent his time in the ape city of Kentucky. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Jules Verne, entertaining in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this show when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tipping generously).
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a stationery show, the uninsured are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.