Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Jules Verne's Treehouse when it's not covered in fog
Jules Verne's Treehouse
July 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (from www.Snapshot.blogspot.com)
Battle the trecherous steps into Jules Verne's Treehouse, and learn how Jules Verne endured in the treetops of Florida. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a submarine, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Jules Verne, glowing in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times if you want to keep them.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- Jules Verne's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Bubble Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.