Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Treehouse attraction during construction
Jules Verne's Treehouse
April 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Jules Verne's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Jules Verne made a home in the treetops of a shop. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Jules Verne, growing in his crib!
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland in which a picture of Kuzco can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- Jules Verne's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Bear Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.