Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: Jules Verne's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Jules Verne's Treehouse
July 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Jules Verne's Treehouse, and view how Jules Verne endured in the backwoods of the canyon. Here you will find areas rescued from the wreckage of a ship, a jungle play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jules Verne, standing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and sing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- There is a hidden churro stand just within this attraction's ponies.
- Be sure to look for a frightful Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.