Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: José's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
March 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into José's Treehouse, and find how José passed the time in the gorilla paradise of a star. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a lake, an entertaining themed area under the tree, and even baby José, tripping in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 24".
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- José's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Bullwhip Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.