Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
July 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Battle the impossibly trecherous steps into José's Treehouse, and see how José made a home in the treetops of an institute. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby José, screeching in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.