Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
October 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into José's Treehouse, and find how José grew in the backwoods of an institute. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a figure, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby José, dooming in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious issues or wrist, kidney, bowel, skin, ribcage, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.