Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Treehouse attraction at first light
April 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly trecherous steps into José's Treehouse, and experience how José lived in the treetops of the facility. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the scavangings of a ship, a children's music area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby José, pelting in his crib!
- Warning: quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may gallop if you don't let them.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- The letters in "José's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Tscureeeup Eooh&mest;j;aa's."
- José's Treehouse was originally the Abominable Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.