Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A western view of Johnny Tremain's Treehouse when it's inundated in tarps
Johnny Tremain's Treehouse
November 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Johnny Tremain's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Johnny Tremain endured in the trees of the exposition. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a ship, an entertaining entertainment area hidden underneath the tree, and even baby Johnny Tremain, lounging in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Nemo was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- Johnny Tremain's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Pylon Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.