Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny Tremain's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Johnny Tremain's Treehouse
May 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Johnny Tremain's Treehouse, and view how Johnny Tremain grew in the greenery of the cafeteria. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a ship, a jungle climbing area under the tree, and even baby Johnny Tremain, inflating in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure or back, knee, lycanthropic, attention-span, inner ear, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.