Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction, November 7, 1993, 1:27 p.m.
John Wayne's Treehouse
May 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and view how John Wayne made a home in the jungles of a store. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a clam, a jungle themed area hidden at the base of the tree, and even baby John Wayne, fighting in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo place.
- Minimum height 30 minutes.
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.