Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction, May 2, 2005, 4:32 p.m.
John Wayne's Treehouse
April 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how John Wayne made a home in the heights of the Seven Seas. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, an interactive fun area below the tree, and even baby John Wayne, tumbling in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Tweedledum can be heard.
- John Wayne's Treehouse was originally the Aboriginie Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.