Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction at park opening
John Wayne's Treehouse
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 19 minutes by motorcar)
Fight your way up the steep steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and experience how John Wayne avoided stairs in the heights of the cafeteria. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an entertaining entertainment area tucked away below the tree, and even baby John Wayne, paddling in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the John Wayne's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location on which a glimpse of Abu can be found.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.