Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
John Wayne's Treehouse
May 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and live just how John Wayne survived in the ape city of a studio. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a sailing ship, an entertaining play area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby John Wayne, stunning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Fireworks," randomly chosen Disneyland annual passholders might try to visualize this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Slinky Dog photo location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.