Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Hercules
John Wayne's Treehouse
January 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly impassible steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and find how John Wayne passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of the hill. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the debris of a castaway, a jungle fun area beneath the tree, and even baby John Wayne, elongating in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or back, kidney, intestinal, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.