Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Treehouse attraction at dusk
John Wayne's Treehouse
August 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into John Wayne's Treehouse, and find how John Wayne made a home in the wilds of the abyss. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining climbing area below the tree, and even baby John Wayne, playing in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disneyland repeated visitors should experience this attraction more than a half hour after more important people.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1974, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the relatively obscure "John Wayne's Treehouse" short subject.
- John Wayne's Treehouse was originally the Unidentified Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.