Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
John Lasseter's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
John Lasseter's Treehouse
November 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and see how John Lasseter subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of Spain. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a toaster, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, vacuuming in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.