Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
John Lasseter's Treehouse
December 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Ascend the steep steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and learn how John Lasseter lived in the heights of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle music area at the base of the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, lounging in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find behaving, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs should repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from back or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to fling safety belts.
- This attraction's building actually extends by the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will observe you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.