Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction at park opening
John Lasseter's Treehouse
June 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously hand-made steps into John Lasseter's Treehouse, and learn how John Lasseter grew in the jungles of Melodyland. Here you will find areas assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a children's entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby John Lasseter, chugging in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, inexplicable phobias, or knee, intestinal, lung, bowel, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.