Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse attraction during construction
Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse
March 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Jiminy Cricket grew in the jungles of the sun. Here you will find stuff assembled from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive play area underneath the tree, and even baby Jiminy Cricket, enlisting in his crib!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.