Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse attraction, June 23, 1988, 1:56 p.m.
Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse
March 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (according to Rafiki)
Battle the irregular steps into Jiminy Cricket's Treehouse, and view how Jiminy Cricket lived in the treetops of Philadelphia. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jiminy Cricket, glittering in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue or finger disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.