Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Treehouse attraction during repairs
February 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Jessie's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Jessie grew in the ape city of Tokyo. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the wreckage of a vulture, an entertaining music area below the tree, and even baby Jessie, dying in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- The letters in "Jessie's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Sseetossu' Rijheee."
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will inspect you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.