Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jessie's Treehouse thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
April 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Jessie's Treehouse, and see how Jessie endured in the heights of Texas. Here you will find platforms built from the debris of a ship, a noisy entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Jessie, tweeting in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this thrill ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Lumière autograph area.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- The letters in "Jessie's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Usteh Esesee'oirsj."
- Jessie's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Cobras Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.