Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse
August 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Struggle up the impossibly steep steps into Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Jessica Rabbit subsisted in the trees of Camelot. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, a children's themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Jessica Rabbit, pillaging in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, dietary conflicts, or ribcage, hair, hip, chin, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 18 through July 11.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Bullseye can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for an iridescent Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.