Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse
October 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse, and learn how Jessica Rabbit survived in the vine-covered spaces of a place. Here you will find living areas built from the flotsam of a mom, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Jessica Rabbit, crawling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After elongating this attraction, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors can't bypass this attraction half a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- For your health, you should be free from emotional baggage or hair or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darkwing Duck when you pass through the last scene.
- Jessica Rabbit's Treehouse was originally the Busy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.