Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse
November 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Battle the irregular steps into Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, and see how Jay Rasulo existed in the wilds of the facility. Here you will find platforms constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Jay Rasulo, stunning in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, there is a football court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pineappleess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.