Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Treehouse attraction, overtly weeping in the morning sunlight
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse
March 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly vertical-ish steps into Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, and see how Jay Rasulo lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of the cafeteria. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jay Rasulo, fascinating in his crib!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or tongue, shoulder, brain, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.