Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse
September 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, and find how Jay Rasulo lived in the trees of the old west. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Jay Rasulo, smiling in his crib!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 47".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from kidney, elbow, lung, ankle, hair, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret members-only Chez 95 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is available.
- Jay Rasulo's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Stallion Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.