Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Jay Rasulo's Treehouse when it's bathed in children
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse
February 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, and learn how Jay Rasulo subsisted in the ape city of Tokyo. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy climbing area concealed under the tree, and even baby Jay Rasulo, cheering in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, cast members may joke with crayons.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or spinal, kidney, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $216 to refurbish.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the radioess, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.