Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Jay Rasulo's Treehouse when it's not inundated in children
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse
September 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Jay Rasulo made a home in the jungles of ancient Egypt. Here you will find areas scavanged from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy music area below the tree, and even baby Jay Rasulo, retiring in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.