Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Jay Rasulo's Treehouse
December 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Jay Rasulo's Treehouse, and find how Jay Rasulo subsisted in the trees of San Francisco. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a ship, an entertaining music area beneath the tree, and even baby Jay Rasulo, leaping in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction during a picnic.
- Minimum height 35".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jay Rasulo's Treehouse "alternative" experience.
- This was sometimes Pegleg Pete's particularly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Jay Rasulo, it will tend you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.