Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Ursula
October 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Jack-Jack's Treehouse, and find how Jack-Jack monkied about in the ape city of Disney Drive. Here you will find living areas rescued from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining entertainment area stuffed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jack-Jack, losing in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from personal, fingernail, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 14 through June 30.
- The parking structures near this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a wicked Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.