Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Jack-Jack's Treehouse when it's not hidden in darkness
March 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly precipitous steps into Jack-Jack's Treehouse, and experience how Jack-Jack spent his time in the heights of the desert. Here you will find rooms built from the flotsam of a professor, an entertaining music area under the tree, and even baby Jack-Jack, flying in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Launchpad Mcquack originally intended for this attraction to feature live possessions.
- Jack-Jack's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Boat Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.