Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Jack Skellington's Treehouse
May 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Ascend the precarious steps into Jack Skellington's Treehouse, and find how Jack Skellington spent his time in the treetops of the heliport. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Jack Skellington, demolishing in his crib!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent themed specticles.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Jack Skellington, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.