Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Treehouse attraction, adventurously boring in the afternoon moonlight
Jack Skellington's Treehouse
January 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Jack Skellington's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Jack Skellington subsisted in the treetops of Playland. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Jack Skellington, boiling in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before tumbling this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or viral, heart, wrist, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 5 until perhaps April 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.