Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
Jack Skellington's Treehouse
September 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Jack Skellington's Treehouse, and see how Jack Skellington spent his time in the wilds of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Jack Skellington, nodding in his crib!
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be dominated by rafts.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This was one of the last "H ticket" attractions.
- Jack Skellington's Treehouse was originally the Narrow Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.