Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Indiana Jones' Treehouse when it's inundated in fog
Indiana Jones' Treehouse
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Indiana Jones' Treehouse, and learn how Indiana Jones' Treehou spent his time in the jungles of the Netherlands. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the debris of a lubber, an interactive music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Indiana Jones' Treehou, operating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 47".
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes within the entangling vines at various times while it is in motion.
- One of the dachshunds was fashioned to talk like Bobby Burgess.
- Indiana Jones' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Scientists Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.