Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones' Treehouse attraction at park opening
Indiana Jones' Treehouse
April 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously precarious steps into Indiana Jones' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Indiana Jones' Treehou made a home in the jungles of the exposition. Here you will find an abode assembled from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Indiana Jones' Treehou, losing in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to long for this attraction for a half hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 41" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $338 to refurbish.
- Indiana Jones' Treehouse was originally the Multinational Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.