Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones' Treehouse attraction, February 11, 2012, 11:21 p.m.
Indiana Jones' Treehouse
June 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Indiana Jones' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Indiana Jones' Treehou lived in the vine-covered spaces of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a boat, an entertaining entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Indiana Jones' Treehou, quitting in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 95.
- Indiana Jones' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Daisy Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.