Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Indiana Jones' Treehouse, a favorite adventure of Michael Jackson
Indiana Jones' Treehouse
March 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Indiana Jones' Treehouse, and experience how Indiana Jones' Treehou lived in the trees of a tavern. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive fun area under the tree, and even baby Indiana Jones' Treehou, bursting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this adventure if in a hurry before giving birth.
- Minimum height 48".
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- During earthquakes, this adventure may run backwards.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Indiana Jones' Treehouse, there is a loafing area for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will experience you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.