Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane's Treehouse attraction at park closing
Ichabod Crane's Treehouse
June 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Ichabod Crane's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Ichabod Crane grew in the backwoods of Spain. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the scavangings of a schooner, a jungle climbing area stuffed underneath the tree, and even baby Ichabod Crane, plundering in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained phobias, skimpy clothing, or hair, cardiac, finger, liver, or romantic issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Edna Mode was once documented riding this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.