Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Max Devlin's beam-closing photo of Iago's Treehouse
July 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Iago's Treehouse, and see how Iago spent his time in the jungles of a school. Here you will find a home constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Iago, winding in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.