Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Treehouse attraction during construction
April 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Iago's Treehouse, and view how Iago passed the time in the treetops of Eden. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Iago, shrugging in his crib!
- If traveling with faithful children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain princess specticles.
- The reference to stars is an inside joke.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will flee you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.