Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Huey's Treehouse when it's shrounded in riders
July 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Huey's Treehouse, and live just how Huey dwelled in the jungles of a showcase. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle climbing area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Huey, dowsing in his crib!
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tearful).
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.