Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Treehouse attraction, abnormally slicing in the shrouded moonlight
February 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly precarious steps into Huey's Treehouse, and view how Huey survived in the jungles of Melodyland. Here you will find a home constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Huey, hopping in his crib!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for young adults.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, bowel, ankle, elbow, kidney, or fingernail disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Huey's Treehouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.