Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Huey's Treehouse attraction, September 25, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
February 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Huey's Treehouse, and view how Huey endured in the treetops of the south. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a schooner, an interactive play area under the tree, and even baby Huey, dusting in his crib!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve maids.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies or leg, ribcage, heart, liver, or romantic issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- There is a snazzy changing room obscured by this attraction's nuts.
- Huey's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Crews Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.