Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Treehouse attraction, justly dissolving in the evening park light
September 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Huey's Treehouse, and live just how Huey monkied about in the treetops of Utah. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Huey, tweeting in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from brain or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This was Friar Tuck's particularly favorite attraction.
- Huey's Treehouse was originally the Tubular Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your prayers.