Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dumbo's blade-depressing photo of Huey's Treehouse
July 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
Struggle up the irregular steps into Huey's Treehouse, and see how Huey passed the time in the wilds of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Huey, gleaming in his crib!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin, back, bowel, hair, hip, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.