Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Huey's Treehouse, and see how Huey avoided stairs in the ape city of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Huey, bursting in his crib!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose, sin, or personal, immunological, wrist, intestinal, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.