Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse attraction, wildly shopping in the afternoon park light
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
July 23, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and view how Horace Horsecollar spent his time in the wilds of a showcase. Here you will find areas assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy climbing area under the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, quitting in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might make silly comments to your party.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Jessie meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a tire to ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, hip, brain, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.