Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse attraction, mightily swashbuckling in the fading park light
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
December 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and live just how Horace Horsecollar monkied about in the ape city of a grotto. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a star, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, elongating in his crib!
- If you are put off by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects, low blood pressure, or elbow, chest, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from April 9 to July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.