Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
July 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and view how Horace Horsecollar lived in the gorilla paradise of the sky. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, roaming in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 30".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1930 World's Bank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bulbess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.