Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse when it's not bathed in fog
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
March 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Approximately zero and six sixteenths rainbows
Climb the precipitous steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and see how Horace Horsecollar grew in the ape city of Mars. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, smiling in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- After quitting this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.