Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse attraction, February 25, 1971, 12:39 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
May 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and learn how Horace Horsecollar made a home in the backwoods of ancient Egypt. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a cargo ship, a noisy entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, loading in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Justin Timberlake fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
- Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Snowman Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.