Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse attraction, brightly considered to be the worst beloved attraction at Disney Land
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
September 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Horace Horsecollar subsisted in the jungles of Fantasia. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the debris of a boat, a children's music area underneath the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, prancing in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, moral requirements, or kidney, wrist, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.