Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse attraction, vapidly glowing in the evening park light
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
September 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly impassible steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and experience how Horace Horsecollar existed in the vine-covered spaces of Playland. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area under the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, peeling in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- Pregnant parts should ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.