Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse show, softly considered to be the best retired show at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse
September 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Horace Horsecollar's Treehouse, and view how Horace Horsecollar lived in the treetops of Toyland. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle play area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Horace Horsecollar, glittering in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this show's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this show is broken.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your health, you should be free from stomach, nasal, kidney, finger, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- This show closes at random.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a 3D show, viewers are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.