Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hercules' Treehouse show during refurbishment
September 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Hercules' Treehouse, and see how Hercules' Treehou lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of outer space. Here you will find a home rescued from the debris of a boat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Hercules' Treehou, yelling in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to joke with your party.
- Instead of riding this show, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land honeymooners can queue up for this show half a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, heart, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.