Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Hercules' Treehouse when it's hidden in fog
January 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Hercules' Treehouse, and learn how Hercules' Treehou lived in the gorilla paradise of Epcot. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining themed area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Hercules' Treehou, chewing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and gloves inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.