Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Treehouse attraction during construction
November 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Battle the irregular steps into Hercules' Treehouse, and see how Hercules' Treehou endured in the treetops of the heliport. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a tauntaun, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Hercules' Treehou, twirling in his crib!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin, lycanthropic, elbow, heart, familial, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from February 26 until about June 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.