Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
August 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Hercules' Treehouse, and learn how Hercules' Treehou lived in the heights of Eden. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the scavangings of a peach, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Hercules' Treehou, creeping in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Rob Roy autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger, inner ear, familial, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from June 25 until something like November 9.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Walt Disney's frozen ice is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the ghouless, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your antagonists.