Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Herbie's Treehouse attraction during construction
June 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Herbie's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Herbie dwelled in the gorilla paradise of Norway. Here you will find areas thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Herbie, tumbling in his crib!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The coupe in the awning room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Around the Youth".
- Herbie's Treehouse was originally the Overhead Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.