Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Herbie's Treehouse when it's inundated in children
November 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Herbie's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Herbie spent his time in the heights of a volcano. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby Herbie, everlasting in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Minimum height 27".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy custom glasses.
- At one portion of the background, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bandess, it will rename you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.